A HEART FILLED WITH GOD'S GOODNESS
TEXT: Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
In Luke 6:45, Jesus teaches us that our words and actions are a reflection of the state of our hearts. A heart filled with God's goodness will naturally bring forth good things, while a heart that is filled with evil will bring forth evil things.
When we accept Jesus into our hearts and allow the Holy Spirit to dwell within us, our hearts are transformed. We are no longer bound by our old ways of thinking and behaving but are given a new nature that desires to do what is good and pleasing to God. As we continue to seek Him and grow in our relationship with Him, our hearts become more and more filled with His goodness...
When our hearts are filled with God's goodness, we will naturally bring forth good things. We will speak words of encouragement and love, and our actions will reflect the kindness and compassion of Jesus.
We will be quick to forgive and slow to anger, and we will seek to build up those around us rather than tearing them down. As a believer, I pray that God's goodness will be reflected in our lives daily in Jesus' name...
In conclusion, let us be intentional about filling our hearts with God's goodness. Let us seek Him with all of our hearts and allow Him to transform us from the inside out. And as we do so, may we bring forth that which is good, reflecting the love and kindness of our Heavenly Father to all those we encounter.
And if you are not yet a child of God, it will be impossible to manifest God's goodness because no one gives out what they don't have. But all hope is not lost yet as you have another opportunity to make things right. Please pray this short prayer: Father God I come before you today and ask for forgiveness of my sin, have mercy on me and accept me, Holy Spirit comes into my life, for in Jesus' name I prayed... Amen
PRAYER POINTS
🔥 Heavenly Father, I pray that You would transform my heart into a vessel of Your goodness and love.
🔥 Lord, help me to guard my heart and fill it with good treasures that will bring forth good things in Jesus' name.
🔥 Holy Spirit, reveal to me any areas of my heart that are filled with evil treasures and help me to repent and turn away from them in Jesus' name.
🔥 Lord, give me the strength and courage to resist the temptation to speak evil words or do evil deeds in Jesus' name.
🔥 Father, help me to speak words of encouragement and love to those around me, even in difficult situations in Jesus' name.
🔥 Holy Spirit, guide me in my interactions with others so that I may always bring forth that which is good in Jesus' name.
🔥 Lord, teach me how to forgive and extend grace to those who have wronged me in Jesus' name.
🔥 Father, help me to be slow to anger and quick to listen, so that I may bring forth good things in all of my relationships in Jesus' name.
🔥 Holy Spirit, give me a heart of humility and a desire to serve others, so that I may reflect the goodness of Jesus to those around me.
🔥 Lord, I pray that You would remove any bitterness or unforgiveness from my heart, so that I may bring forth only good things in Jesus' name.
🔥 Father, help me to seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness, so that my heart may always be filled with Your goodness in Jesus' name.
🔥 Holy Spirit, I pray that You would guide me in my thoughts, words, and actions, so that I may bring glory to You and reflect Your goodness to others in Jesus' name.
🔥 Lord, I pray that You would surround me with people who will speak the truth and love into my life, helping me to fill my heart with good treasures in Jesus' name.
🔥 Father, I thank You for the promise that as I fill my heart with good treasures, I will bring forth that which is good. Help me to be a vessel of Your goodness and love to those around me in Jesus' name... Amen.
TAKE NOTE OF YOUR DREAMS AND DON'T HIDE YOUR FEEDBACK.
Comments