YOUR SEASON OF INCREASE
TOPIC: YOUR SEASON OF INCREASE
"So David waxed greater and greater: for the LORD of hosts was with him."
1 Chronicles 11:9 (KJV)
This verse begins with the word "So," which is a discourse marker indicating a consequence or result of previous events. This means David's greatness and increase were not random. They were outcomes of earlier chapters in his life.
David's journey to greatness did not start with a crown. He was a shepherd boy, tending his father's sheep in obscurity. Even after being anointed king by the prophet Samuel, he returned to the pasture. He then faced Goliath and won, but instead of being rewarded with peace, he was invited into Saul's palace where he became a target of jealousy and attempted murder. For about thirteen years, David lived as a fugitive, hiding in caves and wilderness, carrying the weight of a royal promise while being hunted like a criminal.
Despite rejection, betrayal, and hardship, David remained faithful to God. He did not abandon his calling or grow bitter. He did not complain and leave God. He chose to believe in Him and hold on to the promise that one day he would be king over Israel.
These trying years became the training ground for his soul. When he was finally anointed king over all Israel in 1 Chronicles 11, his season of increase began. He waxed greater and greater. This was not just growth in numbers, wealth, or fame. It was supernatural expansion. And the reason? Because the Lord of hosts was with him.
This same grace is available for you. If your life feels like a desert, if you are despised, falsely accused, rejected, even by those close to you, hold on to God. Do not give up. Your suffering is not the end. It is preparation. The same God who was with David is with you, and when your appointed time comes, He will increase you beyond measure.
You cannot experience supernatural increase without the Lord of hosts being with you. You must first be reconciled to God through Jesus Christ. "If God be for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31 KJV). Come to Jesus today and have the God of hosts on your side.
Prayer of Repentance:
Lord Jesus, I confess that I have grown weary in my waiting and have doubted Your promise for my life. I believe You died for my sins and rose again. I repent and ask for Your forgiveness. I receive You as my Lord and Savior. Let Your presence go with me and cause me to wax greater and greater. In Jesus' name, Amen.
DELIVERANCE PRAYER POINTS
1. I receive the grace to remain faithful to God even in seasons of rejection, betrayal, and obscurity, knowing that these are preparations for my increase, in Jesus' name. (1 Chronicles 11:9)
2. I break every spirit of discouragement, bitterness, and doubt that has tried to steal my promise, and I declare that my suffering is producing a weight of glory, in Jesus' name. (2 Corinthians 4:17)
3. I declare that my season of increase has come, and the Lord of hosts is with me to make me greater and greater in every area of my life, in Jesus' name. (Psalm 75:6 7)
If this message has strengthened your faith to hold on for your season of increase, let us know in the comments. LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE (FOLLOW) for more content.
#SeasonOfIncrease #DivineIncrease #GodsFaithfulness #SupernaturalGrowth #dragnetgospels #PstAngelAOnuche
Email: dragnetgospel@gmail.com
Author: Pst A. A Onuche
Telegram: @dragnetgospels
YouTube: @dragnetgospels
TikTok: @dragnetgospels

Comments